1. Detects human presence at home, hotels or offices and maintains a pleasant environment.
The CO2 concentration increases at a constant speed when humans and animals breathe in a closed space.
As the CO2 sensor can be used to check any presence in the room, it is being used by security companies and other relevant facility companies.
2. Additional verification of fire occurrence
CO2, CO, CH4, O2 and VOCs are related to fire occurrence. CH4 is a main component of natural LNG. The CO level increases abnormally before flames occur during a fire. When flames occur, the CO2 level increases. Therefore a combined sensor for these gases can be used as an additional fire detection device.
3. Animals, plants and cell culture
The high-concentration CO2 sensor is used to measure the CO2 concentration in the incubator for experimental cultures.
4. Oxygen capsule
The CO2 and O2 sensors are used in the oxygen capsule for quick fatigue and health recovery.
5. Movable capnography device
ELT’s original patented technologies can be used for non-medical purposes as well, such as the capnography of human and animal lungs.
6. A high-concentration CO2 sensor can be used to measure the CO2 concentration in agriculture, the exhaust gas from combustion devices to raise their combustion efficiency.